Delicious Cornbread recipe
Today, we will be talking about this healthy Delicious Quaker Cornbread is an easy recipe that will have your family begging for more. This dish is ideal for holiday dinners or as a quick side dish with breakfast. It is also suitable for any meal of the day! Make this Delicious Quaker Cornbread recipe ahead of time and freeze it, then just take out what you need when you’re ready to eat it.
Quaker Cornbread is a family favorite that is perfect for any Thanksgiving celebration. This hearty and delicious cornbread recipe is ideal for any occasion. This recipe for Quaker cornbread is also gluten-free and dairy-free. The bread’s sweet and savory flavor complements the spicy stew perfectly.
Look no further for a corn bread that is tender and delicious on the inside but golden and crusty on the outside while remaining quick and easy! On a cold night, this goes well with a warm broth-based soup for a quick and healthy meal also, Applesauce can be used in place of up to half of the oil for a healthier alternative.
About the Quaker Oat Company
The Quaker Oats Company is a multinational food and beverage corporation that manufactures instant oatmeal, cereal bars, rice cakes, corn grits, and other hot cereals. In addition, the company manufactures shelf-stable packaged foods such as soup cups and microwaveable bowls. Quaker Oats has been around for more than 150 years. Quaker Baking Company understands the importance of creating delicious, healthy homemade recipes. You can now learn from them as well!
How to Make Quaker Cornbread
The recipe for Quaker cornbread is a rich, slightly sweet cornbread with a hearty flaky cornbread top. Making your own breakfast cornbread is a fun experiment to try, and this Quaker cornbread recipe is a great place to begin. The best part is that you can make it with ingredients you already have in your kitchen. It’s as simple as following the instructions below.
Ingredients for Quaker Corn Bread Recipe
- 1 and 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- A 1/4 cup cornmeal (Quaker brand preferred)
- 1/4 cup sugar,
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 cup milk 12 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 egg whites or 1 whole egg, beaten
- Honey (optional)
- Butter (optional)
How to Prepare Delicious Quaker Corn Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and butter or oil an 8-inch square pan (you can also use a round pan). Place aside.
- Combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour in the milk, oil, and eggs and stir until well combined.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until the top of the cornbread turns golden brown, in the prepared pan. Insert a toothpick into the center of the pan to check the doneness of your cornbread. It’s done when the toothpick comes out clean! If the toothpick comes out with wet batter, bake for a few more minutes.
- Allow the Quaker cornbread to cool for about 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares. With a pat of butter and a drizzle of honey, serve (optional). ENJOY!
Cuisine type: Breakfast
Servings: 8 Servings
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 25 Minutes
Total time: 40 Minutes
Serving Tips for Delicious Cornbread Recipe
Corn Sticks or Muffins – Pour corn bread batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups OR hot, well-greased corn stick pans. Cook for 15–18 minutes. YIELD: 12 muffins or approximately 14 corn sticks.1 cup whole kernel corn, 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies, and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder are mixed into the batter for Mexican Corn Bread. Bake in an 8-inch square pan greased (with solid shortening) or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray for 22 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with 1/2 cups (2 oz.) shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese.
Delicious Cornbread Recipes is a tasty, healthy recipe you should try. It is easy to make and requires less ingredients. This special recipe can be served at parties, restaurants and at home. Share this recipe with your family today and I am sure you will be glad you did it. However, this super easy Quaker Cornbread recipe makes soft and crusty Southern cornbread – the perfect side dish. Whip up some delicious cornbread in just 30 minutes, and serve it warm with a pat of butter and a drizzle of honey. Can be made dairy-free!
Other Recipes You Should Try: